The Malaga goat tour experience can consist of several options, from making cheese with our own hands, shepherding, visiting a livestock farm or feeding a goat. Prices vary according to the activity chosen or the number of people:
- Fresh cheese workshop with tasting
- Cheese workshop + shepherding + visit to livestock or goats
- Cheese tasting+cheese making demonstration
- Cheese tasting + grazing or goats
- Only grazing in livestock or goat herds
- Country tasting + shepherding or goats
- Cold picnic + cheese making demonstration + grazing or goats
- Hot picnic + cheese making demo + grazing or goats
The prices shown on our website are for groups of up to 4 people, but don’t worry, we are here to adapt to your needs. If you are interested in this incredible experience, simply send us your enquiry, stating the dates and number of people, and we will send you the final prices and availability. We want to make sure that every detail is perfectly organised to give you an unforgettable experience. Once we have received your enquiry, we will contact you to provide you with all the necessary information, including final prices and confirmation of availability for the date you have chosen.
No payments or commitments. Experience on request. Contact us for information and rates.